Akira

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Flinticus 28 Oct 2020

Didn't think I'd miss the cinema this year but a chance to see Akira (remastered)...going to have to very reluctantly pass it up.

Phil79 28 Oct 2020
In reply to Flinticus:

Few people I know who've been to cinema recently have all said they have sat in an empty (or very close to empty) cinema. Probably lower risk than a pub or climbing wall....

BTW I'd also love to see it at the cinema, iconic!

Iamgregp 28 Oct 2020
In reply to Flinticus:

I saw it at the Prince Charles a while back was absolutely awesome.

Good quality mask and some sanitising gel and you'll be ok, unless of course you're shielding...  

OP Flinticus 28 Oct 2020
In reply to Iamgregp:

I'm not but I think my wife (asthmatic) would put her foot down on cinema going. We assess climbing wall risk and manage our visits - keeping them short, distance between other climbers and will leave if we think too crowded etc.

I'm also not keen on wearing a mask for the full length of the film, nor on taking it off under cover of darkness

aln 28 Oct 2020
In reply to Flinticus:

>  I'm also not keen on wearing a mask for the full length of the film, nor on taking it off under cover of darkness

I haven't been to a cinema since April, but... We usually sit in the Premium seats, £1 extra and there's usually no-one else sitting in them. Just now it will be even quieter, if I did go, and it was like that, I'd take the mask off. 

Toccata 28 Oct 2020
In reply to Flinticus:

And after 25 years still unrepeated. Fred Rouhling might just have been right about F9b.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...