BMC SW area meeting.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Mark Kemball 03 Feb 2021

The minutes for the Special Issue meeting of 27th January are now available on the BMC site - https://community.thebmc.co.uk/Event.aspx?id=4257 The next meeting is 1st March - please contact me if you have any items for the agenda.

Removed User 03 Feb 2021
In reply to Mark Kemball:

Thanks Mark

What a mess.  Thanks to BMC for starting to clean up the fallout.

I do hope the idiot that did all this sees how foolish it was and that others are discouraged from doing anything similar elsewhere.

Wft 03 Feb 2021
In reply to Removed UserBilberry:

Idiot is a strong word. Please remember there’s a well-meaning human being behind this, however misjudged it was. 

Removed User 03 Feb 2021
In reply to Wft:

Well meaning perhaps, but they've thoughtlessly smashed up an SSSI.  Idiot seems pretty fair.

In reply to Mark Kemball:

Well done Mark, you've done an incredible job of distilling the details down into something so manageable. I was expecting something much longer!

Hopefully the way in which this has been responded to by the climbing community, and the BMC both at a local and national level, will lead to a positive outcome (whatever that may be).

In reply to Removed UserBilberry:

> Well meaning perhaps, but they've thoughtlessly smashed up an SSSI.  Idiot seems pretty fair.

I think we all know what they've done, but let's keep this thread constructive please. 

OP Mark Kemball 03 Feb 2021
In reply to Rob Greenwood - UKClimbing:

I can't claim responsibility for that, Alan Dovey has taken over as secretary, and yes, he's done a fine job!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...