BMC Peak Area Meeting this Wednesday (20th May)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Andy Reeve 18 May 2020

Hi everyone,

The BMC Peak Local Area Meeting is to be held on the 20th May (this Wednesday) at 7.30pm via Zoom.

Local Area meetings are one of the channels the BMC uses to communicate its activities and to get feedback and information from climbers and hillwalkers. As you can imagine, there is plenty happening amongst BMC volunteers such as the access and hill-walking reps at the moment, plus plenty of news from BMC HQ about the response to CV-19 in addition to the organisational change which continues behind the scenes.

I imagine that the usual physical format of the meetings can make it difficult for everyone to attend, so it would be great to see some new faces added to our regulars. Remember both BMC members and non-members are welcome.

Eventbrite link for attending the meeting (the zoom meeting joining details are enclosed in the Eventbrite confirmation): https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bmc-peak-area-meeting-20th-may-1930-tickets-...

Looking forward to seeing you there,

Andy (Peak Area Chair)

UKB Shark 20 May 2020

Bump.

This is tonight..

193 20 May 2020
In reply to Andy Reeve:

tried to get into this meeting but went round and round in circles a complete waste of a nice evening 

OP Andy Reeve 23 May 2020
In reply to Andy Reeve:

Hi everyone,

For anyone who attended on Wednesday, I forgot to ask for feedback on how you found meeting remotely via zoom and for ideas for improving it next time. As this was the first time we had conducted the meeting in this way it would be great if you could either provide feedback on this thread, or if you would prefer then please email us at Peak.Area@thebmc.co.uk 

Thanks, Andy

Peak Area Chair

In reply to 193: I assume that you post as ANIMAL on UKBouldering, in which case I have responded to you there.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...