Sidi cycling shoes

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 abr1966 23 Dec 2020

Thinking of getting some Sidi shoes....maybe the Genius 10 but unsure of the fitting. Anyone had any and able to comment? I have always heard that going a size larger was the done thing but also that they tend to be narrow fitting...thanks for any opinions...

robert-hutton 23 Dec 2020
In reply to abr1966:

I have a couple of pairs of sidi ergo 5 and the size is perfect no + or - for UK size, they might be a bit narrow but I do have a wide foot.

RBK 23 Dec 2020
In reply to abr1966:

I've had a few pairs of Sidis over the years [Ergos and Wires] and all have been my normal Euro shoe size. My feet are pretty average width and they fit well, especially once they give slightly after a week or so of riding. They've always lasted much better than the various other shoes I've had, mostly Shimano.

Dark-Cloud 23 Dec 2020
In reply to abr1966:

Been in SIDI shoes for years now, I always go up one size from street shoe size and they fit perfectly, I always swap out the stock insole for a Specialized BG insole which takes up a little bit of volume anyway.

Best way is to buy from somewhere that does free returns and order a couple of pairs, i would suggest Sigma Sports as they have a good range of SIDI, Merlin often have them in the sales too.

Dave B 23 Dec 2020
In reply to abr1966:

Do you have narrow feet? If not, there other brands that may fit you better. I had sidi for a number of years at age 19... but they were too narrow and I got foot pain After about 60 mins

I've finally got a replacement for my  mavic shoes. Somewhere along the line they changed the last of mavic and went mad narrow.

I've  got lake xx wide now! Madness I tell you. 

dovebiker 23 Dec 2020

I've got a few of pairs of Sidis - as my feet are a bit wider, I've always gone up one Euro size. They do some models in a wider fitting too.

webbo 23 Dec 2020
In reply to abr1966:

Sidi do a wide fitting version of some of their models. It’s called mega. If you google Sidi cafe you might find a link to their factory shop which usually has pretty good discounts.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...