iPhone in Leigh Woods

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Bob Peters 06 Apr 2021

Looks like it was dropped on Friday, judging by the missed calls and texts etc, away from the main trails and most likely from a bike.

I'm not a mountain biker so could if you're part of the Bristol scene could you spread the word?

Cheers

Bob

annieman 06 Apr 2021
In reply to Bob Peters:

Have you tried swiping right or left for Emergency details?

climbingpixie 06 Apr 2021
In reply to Bob Peters:

If you get stuck you could try contacting whoever the carrier is. I did that with a phone I found on Dale Head a few years ago. It had been locked by the time I found it so waiting for someone to call and then answering wasn't an option. It had an EE sim so I called them, gave them the IMEI and they sent me a freepost padded box to return it to them, where they presumably passed it back to its rightful owner.

In reply to Bob Peters:

Depending on which iphone, if it is still is on and connected to network, has Siri activated, etc., you can use Siri to call or text “home”, “mum/dad” or one of the missed calls, etc., which may help find the owner. Worth a try?

OP Bob Peters 06 Apr 2021
In reply to Bob Peters:

Thanks everyone - tried emergency details, siri etc. and will go the IMEI route if a few forum posts like this don't yield results.

Cheers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...