Habit or Bad Habit

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
johnboybuchan 17 Apr 2019

A couple of years ago I bought a Cannondale Habit5 and absolutely love it. Unfortunately my wife has used it a few times and has decided that she loves it too and wants one, actually she wants mine, certainly not one any different spec, mine or one the self same spec.

ive found a Carbon Bad Habit (for me)at a really good price but I’m concerned that it’ll be a lot slower and heavier than the one I already have, and it’s not as simple as just buying a set of slimmer rims and tyres if I don’t get on with it, as they build offset into the Bad Habit to give clearance between chain and fat tyre.

has anyone on here ridden the two back to back or got a BH and could let me know what they’re like?

i know there are a lot of other bikes out there but I have strong brand loyalty to Cannondale.

tomsan91 18 Apr 2019
In reply to johnboybuchan:

The Bad habit is just a plus bike right? The ones that I've ridden were heavier than a standard 27.5 but it could still climb pretty well and felt like a steam roller downhill. If you dont plan to race any XC on it I'm sure it wont make a big diffrence, unless the people you ride with are way faster uphill than you. These bikes are pretty fun but have limited options for tyres and the like. 

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...