Gloves for stubby fingers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Hanakin 27 Oct 2020

Good morning pandemicodolinos.

I have used Mountain Equipment super alpine gloves mens size small for all my cool to cold weather cycling for the last 5 years and they have been amazing.

I bought a new pair of the same style and alas the fingers are now twice as long for people with normal fingers and not little spade hands! These were my go-to short finger brand.

What gloves do people recommend for my little lady shovel hands with short fingers? Womens gloves are worse because they assume your hands are more slender with even longer fingers.

Thanks!

kathrync 27 Oct 2020
In reply to Hanakin:

I am not sure how helpful this is because it's only my little fingers that are short in relation to all my other fingers resulting in one flappy finger end. 

I like the BS mid-weight powerstretch gloves (I think they call them screentap or something similar now) as a general all-rounder that's not too heavy and the ME guide (I use the woman's version) for a heavier glove for winter activities.  I also use mittens where that's possible, which negates the finger length issue.

lpretro1 27 Oct 2020
In reply to Hanakin:

I use the Endura Thermalite ladies gloves

kathrync 27 Oct 2020
In reply to kathrync:

> I like the BS mid-weight powerstretch gloves (I think they call them screentap or something similar now) 

BD not BS

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...