Endura Shark cycling glasses

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Heike 31 Mar 2023

My husband got me the above glasses for my birthday and they are feeling great. I just can't work out how to change the lenses. They are currently on the sunglasses lenses, but it is not too sunny in Scotland right now Anyone got any ideas?

In reply to Heike:

You have to carefully manipulate the lens from the frame. Have a look at this photo to see the cutout that fits into the frame part which may help. https://www.wizbiker.com/image/cache/catalog/Products/Endura/endura-shark-g...

Not same glasses, but similar type of fit and on mine I start by pulling the lens down in the middle until there is a small gap with the frame and then carefully bend to remove one end/side.

Putting the other lens back in is the next challenge! Easy once you know, but just be sure that it does slot properly into the side/end of the frame for safety. I’ve had mine come out where I thought it was properly held in.

OP Heike 31 Mar 2023
In reply to Climbing Pieman:

Thank you very much! I will try. Let you know the results... hopefully good ones!! 

OP Heike 31 Mar 2023
In reply to Climbing Pieman:

I just tried it. I can't get anywhere without using utter force...which I haven't done yet.

OP Heike 31 Mar 2023
In reply to Heike:

Thank you!! On a second try, it did work! Top tip! Heikex

GrahamD 31 Mar 2023
In reply to Heike:

Take care of them as they aren't the most robust !

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...