cycling world champs - mens RR - spoilers

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 ClimberEd 28 Sep 2020

Alaphilippe's ride! 

Such a star. Love his va va voom. His face trying to hold on in the last couple of km.

Just thought I'd spread some cheer with everything so crap at the moment.

Gone for good 28 Sep 2020
In reply to ClimberEd:

> Alaphilippe's ride! 

> Such a star. Love his va va voom. His face trying to hold on in the last couple of km.

> Just thought I'd spread some cheer with everything so crap at the moment.

What a brilliant end to the race and I'm so happy to see him win the World Championship after his disappointments over the past couple of seasons. If anyone deserved it then it was him. A shout out to Van Aert. 2 silvers at the worlds is some achievement and what a future he has took forward to. 

GrahamD 28 Sep 2020
In reply to ClimberEd:

Brilliant viewing, marred only slightly by Rochelle Gilmour's annoying voice.

Seriously, great piece of riding.  It was no secret where and when the attack went but noone could follow it.  What about that ride from Pogacher earlier as well ?

OP ClimberEd 28 Sep 2020
In reply to GrahamD:

> Brilliant viewing, marred only slightly by Rochelle Gilmour's annoying voice.

> Seriously, great piece of riding.  It was no secret where and when the attack went but noone could follow it.  What about that ride from Pogacher earlier as well ?

Yeah, after the Tour TT I was wondering if he'd pull another rabbit out of the hat! 

GrahamD 30 Sep 2020

In reply to Ecce Homer 13:

They have won the football world cup a couple of times.

ablackett 30 Sep 2020
In reply to ClimberEd:

Interesting theory from my wife, "do you think all those failed attacks which led to nothing in the Tour, were just setting up that attack to win the Worlds?"  

Perhaps it was a hugely elaborate bluff at the Tour.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...