c2c sea to sea gpx files

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Adders 14 Mar 2018

I'm working on a new cycle touring website (www.explorecc.co.uk), backdating all my old tours to try to make a good resource for all UK cycle tours, bike packing and micro adventure routes. The aim is to inspire other cycists where to ride but also point out good places to eat, take photos, sight see etc.

I've got loads of nice pictures and the write up sorted for this route - i just need the need the GPX files for a route map and profile. (i rode it years before i got a garmin)

Can someone please save me some time mapping it all out and give me their file please pretty please? Even better it it goes over 3 days like what i took.

Also any thoughts on my website good or bad would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Ads x

Post edited at 14:41
Hodge75 13 Apr 2018
In reply to Adders:

Here is the link to the C2C in a day ride: https://www.opencycling.com/coast-to-coast-in-a-day/map/

thepodge 14 Apr 2018

Subscribed to your site, it looks nice and one of your micro adventures is on my doorstep. Not really sure if it'll be "a good resource for all UK cycle tours, bike packing and micro adventure routes" being that there are already a load of these sites already covering that side of things but it's always nice to get a more personal view of these things than a commercial / journalistic one. 

Pedro50 14 Apr 2018
In reply to Hodge75:

Care required  - it's not the C2C that I did!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...