Armstrong Cycling News interview

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 James FR 31 Jan 2013
I actually thought this was a joke when I first read it, but apparently not: http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/lance-armstrong-exclusive-interview
 quirky 31 Jan 2013
In reply to James FR: May be its just me but i thought he gave valid responses to the questions. Everything i have read about the history of the tour de France points to the use of "help" by some competitors. The way LA destroyed other peoples careers is despicable but he was not the only cheat, and any cheat takes away the chance for a clean athlete to win thus destroying their career to. A lot of energy seems to be being put into crucifying LA when really that energy should be put into saving the sport. The past is the past surely its the future of cycling now that matters?
alan1961 31 Jan 2013
In reply to James FR: Surely any 'Truth and Reconciliation' has to include the UCI. From what has been written the UCI has a lot to own up to and a lot of questions to answer.

Only then can cycling make a fresh start.
OP James FR 31 Jan 2013
In reply to quirky:

Have you read the USADA report? Armstrong is not justified in feeling like "the fall guy for the entire sport".
 Mikkel 31 Jan 2013

Just seen the Michael Rasmussen are having a press conference today.
apparantly owning up to doping during the time at Rabobank, should also have named others etc and due to that gotten a shorter ban.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...