VW Transporter....climber's winter van??

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 doz 20 Nov 2016
My trustworthy van is going to be sold in a couple of weeks but thought would gauge UKC interest first as is ideal winter van.
1.9TDI, 126K miles, had it since 17K, one previous owner, fastidiously serviced, a few bodywork dents but hardly any cosmetic rust, 3 front seats, 3 seat removable rear bench seat(all three point belts), side window, towbar, 2 full sets rims with tyres- summers vgc, Vredestein Comtrac winters hardly any wear. Has a 2 year old fitted Propex heater which can leave in for unfitted cost otherwise will remove as want it in my new van. No bed included but I use a slatted base which drops onto fitted rails taking all of 30 seconds! MOT and next service due April but will put a new MOT on before selling. Van is in West Aberdeenshire (30 minutes from Lochnagar).
Just after a sensible offer...Vredesteins worth around £250, Propex heater £480. Anyone seriously interested please get in touch and can send pictures,answer questions, etc......
In reply to doz:

I once alarmed a green VW van owner in Cairngorm car park by asking him if he was the man I had arranged to meet via the internet........
In reply to doz:

I once alarmed a green VW van owner in Cairngorm car park by asking him if he was the man I had arranged to meet via the internet........

Hope all is well with you all!
OP doz 23 Nov 2016
In reply to doz:

had a look at used prices-from which would be happy to part with the van for around £2000 exc the heater.... underpriced given low mileage and rear seat/window conversion but I have had a good run for my money on this one :~)
OP doz 23 Nov 2016
In reply to doz:

roofbars not included...sorry that wasn't clear
 AWH 27 Nov 2016
In reply to doz:

Hi doz,

Is the van still available?

cheers

AWH
 AndyL 28 Nov 2016
In reply to doz:

Hi, sent you a PM last night.

Thanks,
Andy
OP doz 28 Nov 2016
In reply to AWH:

Van is sold

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...