FS: Citroen Dispatch Camper

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Owen_P 13 Nov 2016
premier post photo
Price: £2300
Citroen Dispatch Camper £2300
Mileage - 111 000 Year - 2003
Great little camper, quite stealthy. Surprisingly comfortable for the size. I can fit my mountain bike in without taking the wheels off.
I have the service history for the last 3 years that I’ve had it and previous to that it was a council van so fairly well looked after. Have all the previous MOT certificates. Engine in good order. Body work good for age, no scratches, dents or rust (galvanised). Set of spare rims should you want them for winter tyres.
Issues: Fuel gauge faulty but reserve light reliable, some dash lights out (heater controls), all handles and locks work but some better than others (common problem with these vans and you might as well treat as a ‘wear part’). Hole in the floor under drivers seat from having a heater fitted, will cover it.
Conversion
Bed converts to sofa, sleeps 1 or a couple and no need to adjust front seats as in other small campers (I’m 6 foot). Extensively insulated, sound proofed and carpeted. Winter proof and midge proof. Cupboards. Table. Two ring gas hob. Leisure battery charged with split charge relay. LED lighting (dimmer). Extractor Fan (good for cooking in winter). USB charge points in back with battery meter. Hot water tank (heats while driving). Stereo with bluetooth. Drivers seat from 807 (has swivel but not enough room with double passenger seat, fitted because much more comfortable than original). Wind deflectors. Curtains. Silver Screens insulated windscreen cover.
Selling to fund bigger van! Viewings/test drives welcome so long as your insured. Located in Lancaster. Message me any questions.
 edision587 18 Nov 2016
In reply to Owen_P:

nice..............
 edision587 19 Nov 2016
nic................

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...