Winter Gear - boots, axes, crampons, down jacket

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Heggie 26 Oct 2016
premier post photo
I'm out of the winter game these days, but this kit has much more life in it. I’m in the Edinburgh area, collection preferred but happy to post at cost to buyer. Open to sensible offers, but I think these are fair prices.

Lots of photos here but happy to take more: https://goo.gl/photos/vKfosv7owSxXxH426

Scarpa Jorasses Pro GTX - Size 12/ EU 47 B3

Used for a few days each season over a few years. Loads of life in them - still lots of tread and uppers in good condition. One of the cloth eyes started wearing out so I had them all reinforced. They are warm, dry and very comfortable. £80

Grivel Alp Wing - Technical ice axes (pair) £100

Nicely scratched up, but otherwise fine. Fantastic pair of technical axes for mixed, ice and alpine climbing. Perfect for Scottish winter. If you want to bash them into bullet hard water ice then you might need to sharpen them. The axes come with T rated goulottes picks, grivel horns, grivel easy G leashes and loops for bungee cord leashes.

Grivel G12 C2 Crampons

Similar level of use to the boots. In excellent condition and points still nice and sharp. Rubber anti balling plates in good condition. £40

Mountain Equipment Vega Down Jacket, Large

Super warm jacket, but packs down well thanks to high fill power down. I don't have the bag any more but see here for a sense of how small it gets: http://picclick.co.uk/Mountain-Equipment-Vega-Down-Jacket-Large-30204995852...
Very occasional usage so in pretty great condition generally, except one 5mm melted round hole in the nylon under the armpit. Small tape patch over it. See photos. £60

Osprey Argon 110 Litres

This is an enormous pack for expedition use, although personally I've used it exclusively for moving between flats. In excellent condition, repaired by the manufacturer once (before I got it) and probably stronger than before as a result. This consists of one patch at the bottom of one of the side zips. See photos. £40.

Mystery Ice Screw found outside the Refuge Albert Premier in the Alps
£5 or free as a bonus to anyone who takes the lot
 dutchman 27 Oct 2016
In reply to Heggie:

Yes please for the Mountain Equipment Vega, I've sent you a message
Cheers
Dave
OP Heggie 27 Oct 2016
In reply to dutchman:

Jacket sold, thanks very much
 Bob Peters 27 Oct 2016
In reply to Heggie:

Hey, I'm after those axes, the crampons and the ice screw, please!

They still up for grabs?

Cheers,
Bob
OP Heggie 27 Oct 2016
Rucksack now sold.

Hi Bob, yep, still available, I'll send you an email...
OP Heggie 28 Oct 2016
In reply to Heggie:

Axes, crampons and ice screw now gone. Boots still for sale.
 Robohoppy91 02 Nov 2016
In reply to Heggie:

Are the boots still available?

Thanks,

Rob
 dutchman 04 Nov 2016
In reply to Heggie:
Jacket and rucksack received very quickly in excellent condition.
Definitely recommend him as a trusted seller.
Cheers
Dave
Mattyterry 15 Nov 2016
In reply to Heggie:

Hi, are the crampons available?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...