Recommend me Winter Climbing Trousers / Bib

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Rich_Garnett 17 Oct 2016
Hi,

Could anyone recommend me some winter climbing trousers or bibs. Ideally available with a long leg length option.
I've done some googling, and can't seem to find any products that are stocked anywhere.

Thanks
 DaveHK 17 Oct 2016
In reply to Rich_Garnett:

Paramo Aspira salopettes are available if you call their shop but not through other outlets. They certainly used to do different leg lengths.
Rich_Garnett 19 Oct 2016
In reply to DaveHK:

I spoke to Paramo, the Aspira is no longer available, but they have been replaced by the MEN'S ENDURO TOUR TROUSERS
 HeMa 19 Oct 2016

'Ryx Alpha bib can be had in different lengths.
 r1ch79 20 Oct 2016

NF on Ellis Brigham £170 but only 30/32 and 34 waist sizes left as last winters range but so what..... tech aint advanced much in 12 months the new ranges are just a marketing gimmik to such the quids and pennies from your pockets.....

good value for a good pant.....

ME Tupliak are nice as are Anteleo (SP) from Bhaus

Have a look at montane they di some nice stuff but I tend not to find it in the shops as much as NF or ME or Bhaus

as with everything fit is more important than colour / make etc but imo get a proper gore tex pant pref with a higher waist than your average pair of jeans......

i
Rich_Garnett 20 Oct 2016
In reply to wannabeagoat:

Is that the North Face 5 Point pants?
 r1ch79 20 Oct 2016

it would be yes

do you know of any problems with them?
Rich_Garnett 20 Oct 2016
In reply to wannabeagoat:

No problems with the quality, I've used them before, but I wasn't aware they were available in a long leg length.
 DaveHK 20 Oct 2016
> I spoke to Paramo, the Aspira is no longer available, but they have been replaced by the MEN'S ENDURO TOUR TROUSERS

Odd. I've just taken delivery of a pair from the Keswick shop. They told me they still make them and have stock in the warehouse. Try calling them.
Post edited at 18:41
Rich_Garnett 21 Oct 2016
In reply to DaveHK:

I will do. Thanks Dave.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...