recommendations for road runing shoes - Salomon?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
rob sykes 22 Aug 2016
This winter, I'm looking to mix up trail running with some road runs. My Salomon Speedcross 3 shoes fit my feet well so I may well stick with Salomon and try some of their road shoes. Anyone with any feedback on these?

Salomon aside, any other recommendations for road shoes for thinner footed runners would be gratefully received.

Many thanks!
 wbo 22 Aug 2016
In reply to rob sykes: go and have a look at Nike Pegasus. Pretty cushioned , pretty neutral, similar drop and fit. They're pretty much the default shoe (or should be)

ianstevens 22 Aug 2016
In reply to rob sykes:
I use a combination of Speedcross, S-Labs or Sense Pro off the road (conditions dependant of course) and Brooks Launch (think the newest version may be a 3?) on the road, so could be worth a look. Not too many stockists in the UK that I've seen.
Post edited at 14:11
 steelbru 22 Aug 2016
In reply to rob sykes:

Not used them myself, but the Salomon X-Scream 3D, which is a bit of a hybrid road/trail shoe, is reduced from £110 to £40 here in most sizes http://www.startfitness.co.uk/salomon-x-scream-3d-mens-running-shoes-yellow...
 RX-78 22 Aug 2016
In reply to rob sykes:

well, I just always buy the previous version of the latest asics gel ds racers/trainers, usually pick them up for about 50 to 60 on the internet. They do not have a lot of padding.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...