REVIEW: Lowe Alpine AirZone Pro 35:45 Pack

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC/UKH Gear 22 Aug 2016
Keeping cool on Ben More with the Lowe Alpine AirZone Pro 35:45 , 4 kbThis is a well designed walker's rucksack, reckons Toby Archer, with an airflow back system that's particularly good for those of us who warm up easily or are heading to hot destinations.

Read more
 Steve Long 22 Aug 2016
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear: I have used this bag for trekking, Alpine climbing, instructing and guiding work and for every day cragging for 2 years now. Its brilliant.
 Doug 22 Aug 2016
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear:

Toby, any idea what it would be like for ski touring? - I've tried several options for a new sack in various shops but all seem to long for my short back but there's not many medium sized bags which adjust.
 JohnnyW 25 Aug 2016
In reply to UKC/UKH Gear:

Yep, I replaced my old Grivel Alpine 42ltr that had seen 12 years sterling service with this, with the intention of getting one that suited my many leading days, plus a bit of recreational scrambling and climbing. Really like it for most of the reasons mentioned in the article.

My only niggle is that the buckles to the shoulder strap tensioners get caught under the lid straps when you open the lid fully and then replace it. Drives me mad.

Otherwise very good

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...