Summiteer Sleeping Bags -Warm, Light, Great Value

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Ethan Thomas 13 Aug 2016
premier post photo
I have set up a new company called 'Summiteer'. Our ethos is manufacturing and selling high quality kit at affordable prices. We do this through selling independently on our online store, which allows us to keep mark ups low and the standard high. Our first product is the 'Glow Worm' and I believe it to be one of the best value down sleeping bags on the market - with our summer bag, the Glow Worm 400, retailing at just £89. We are also selling 600g and 800g fill bags. I have the specifications below for the 400 (pictured).
Please visit our online store to see the full range and find out more https://www.summiteerequipment.com

400g fill goose down (750 fill power)
Extreme Temperature: -5ºc
Lower Comfort Temperature: 0ºc
Comfort Temperature : 5ºc
Weight: 1kg
Dimensions: Regular - 210cm*80cm*50cm/ Long - 235cm*80cm*50cm
Pack Size: 35cm x 18cm
Box Wall Construction
Antisnag zip
Insulation strip behind zip
Neck Baffle
Adjustable Draw Cord around face
Extra baffles around face

To get in touch drop us an email at info@summiteerequipment.com
In reply to Ethan Thomas:

Does this sleeping bag have continuous baffles, you can shake more down on top or are they blocked at the side?

Thanks

Stuart
OP Ethan Thomas 14 Aug 2016
In reply to Stuart the postie:
Hi Stuart,

If I understood your question correctly, I think the answer would be they are separated on either side, as with most sleeping bags.
 tonyaitch 14 Aug 2016

They look like really good value. Would be keen to know what you do to actually check that the down is ethically sourced?
OP Ethan Thomas 14 Aug 2016
In reply to tonyaitch:
The Factory in China own a 30 acre farm. They kill the birds, pluck the down and sell the meat. So it's all ethical. What I do to check this is as much as I can. Photo's, communication and down detection report.
Post edited at 23:16

Thanks for replying.

I have a ME Marathon sleeping bag, 300g fill, shake all down onto top, punches above it's weight! After 20 years use, looking for a suitable replacement with neck baffle.

Stuart
OP Ethan Thomas 19 Aug 2016
In reply to Stuart the postie:
Our Sleeping Bags have full neck baffles, that go all around the circumference of the bag

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...