FS: Citroen Berlingo Camper / Day Van

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 clare_bear 03 Aug 2016

premier post photo
Price: £3000
I'm selling my much loved and well travelled Berlingo Camper.. Bingo.. he's been all around the UK with me on numerous trips and has been just fantastic.

I've upgraded to a bigger van hence the sale of this one.

I've owned the van for the last 2 years, it has been fully insulated in the rear cab and carpeted.
There is a drop down table on the left hand side that I used to store the stove behind, and then cook on.

I built a pull out bed that can be included in the sale (inclusive of memory foam mattress) if the asking price is reached. If not then I'll use it in my new van.

The van has been serviced regularly, and all stamps are present. It was last serviced in April at 131,099 miles.
The van has now done 136,520 miles.

It sailed through it's MOT in January with no advisories.

The little Bingo is very good on fuel, and not horrific to tax and insure either. He has done over 130,000 miles so expect a little wear and tear, but with regular servicing and looking after these can be good to 300,000 miles.

There are some scrapes and bumps on the side of the vehicle, and a dent in the rear bumper, however this will be fixed prior to sale as the new bumper is on order.

If you have any questions please do ask, and any test drives welcomed.

The link to the ebay listing is here....
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/162157416137?

Price: £3000
Post edited at 15:16
 Misha 08 Aug 2016
In reply to clare_bear:

Whereabouts are you based?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...