Trekking/Climbing partner for Patagonia 2017

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Sanfairyanne 19 Jul 2016
This is my first post on this forum.

I'm from England and I'm looking for someone to join me to do some glacial trekking and minor to moderate climbing in Los Glaciers National Park in Argentina. I am a landscape photographer and have over two years experience exploring and photographing Los Glaciers National Park. My intention is to return January - March 2017. I would like to do some small climbs in the area to the west of Mt Fitz Roy. In particular I wish to climb Filo del Hombre Sentado and Domo Blanco. Neither of these routes could be considered technically demanding climbs, however, they provide some of the best mountain views in the world. I have several other plans all of which I can discuss via email.

As someone who knows the park and the town I can offer a lot to a first time visitor who would be interested in teaming up for the sake of safety.

Feel free to message me via this site.
Andrew Waddington

As a means of proving my experience of the easterly areas of the park I provide my website link here:
www.andrewwaddington.com/mountains
 Tom Last 19 Jul 2016
In reply to Sanfairyanne:

Hi Andrew.

Seen some of your stuff on PataClimb lately, great images.

Take this as a bump. Best of luck.

Tom
Sanfairyanne 19 Jul 2016

Thanks Tom, it came as a nice surprise to discover that Rolando had shared some of my images on Pata Climb. Rolando and Colin have both been advising me via email. They've made several suggestions regarding the most beautiful parts of the park, places which are accessible to a novice climber such as myself. Hopefully there's someone, or a group of people who're keen to do some basic exploration in the areas west of the Fitz Roy range. Circuiting Fitz Roy via Fitz Roy Norte glacier and Torre Glacier would be one of my highlights. Such routes would require only crevasse rescue skills. Domo Blanco is another highlight. As would be a trip over the Marconi Pass to access Circo de los Altares.
 Nikkiyoxall 29 Jul 2016

Passing on to a friend who is likely to be interested...
Zdenka 13 Aug 2016

Hello Andrew,

Please could you provide me some of you details for your trip?

Regards,

Zdenka

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...