Down Gear - Rab & PHD

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Axel Smeets 29 May 2016
premier post photo
Hi folks. I'm selling two pieces of down gear.

Rab Expedition Salopettes - size Medium. Bought for £240 two years ago. Only worn for 11 hours on a recent expedition. Unfortunately, during this 11 hours, I managed to put two small (less than one inch in length) crampon tears into the lower left leg (around shin height). These are easily repairable - rather than do it myself I will leave it to the buyer to decide how best to remedy the fault (patch or sew - your choice) There has been no loss of down as a result of these tears. The rest of the product is in perfect condition. I'm 6ft 1, with a 33 inch waist and they are perfectly fitted with an 8000m boot. £120 delivered.

PHD Xero Down Jacket - size Large. I bought this a few months ago for £350 (second hand). It had been barely used by the previous owner. I washed it as per the PHD website and it came up like new. Fantastic loft. I wore this jacket for 11 hours on a recent expedition. No visible defects, lofts beautifully and is immensely warm. This is the jacket I am wearing in my profile picture. http://www.phdesigns.co.uk/xero-down-jacket £527 brand new. Looking for £275 delivered.

Additional pictures are available on request. I live just outside Sheffield if anyone wants to come and see the items. Any questions, happy to respond on here or via email.

Thanks for looking.
OP Axel Smeets 09 Jun 2016
In reply to Axel Smeets:

Will listen to offers on these....
OP Axel Smeets 28 Oct 2016
In reply to Axel Smeets:

Premier Post re-listed. As previously stated, I will listen to offers on both items. More pictures available on request. Cheers

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...