Is Rab (equipment) still in business?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Fraser 25 May 2016
I've been trying to get onto their website for a while now and keep failing. (trying to source a new Generator smock) Searches for garments also don't appear to generate anything recent. Does anyone know if they're still in business?
 HosteDenis 25 May 2016
In reply to Fraser:
I think we'd have heard about it if they were out of business

I get on their webpage, no problem. Although (don't know how that works exactly) that might be my cache as well.
Post edited at 13:49
 Justin Reid 25 May 2016
In reply to Fraser:

yep, still posting to FB and twitter.
In fact, they just seem to be having website problems: https://twitter.com/rab_equipment/status/735428305088872449
OP Fraser 25 May 2016
In reply to Justin Reid & HD:

Thanks guys, that's reassuring to know. Will hang fire till normal service has been resumed.
 Adam_42 25 May 2016
In reply to Fraser:

Hi Fraser,

Sorry for the inconvenience. We had an unexpected problem with the website this morning so had to take it down for a couple of hours while we fixed it. Normal service should have resumed now.

Give me a shout if you're still having issues.

Best, Adam (Rab)
In reply to Fraser:

I can remember phoning RAB back in the day

It was actually him that answered the phone. He went and turned the radio down and we had a chat about my sleeping bag. Then he made it on a sewing machine, but a bit longer than his ordinary ones

The lads done well hasn't he...
OP Fraser 25 May 2016
In reply to Adam_42:

Cheers, got the connection back to the site now.

Sadly, I see you don't do the Generator smock any longer, is the Ether X or the Xenon X hoodie the closest equivalent?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...