Various bits of Gear and Clothing.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Jimbob11 15 May 2016
premier post photo
Various bits of kit for sale, any questions or further photos then feel free to e-mail/comment. Open to sensible offers on all of it, P&P will need to be added/discussed.

Marmot Spire Jacket: Large/Blue, Gore-Tex, worn about half a dozen times all in the dry, a few marks that would come out with a wash, basically brand new and still beads up - £80.00.

RAB Latok Sallopettes: Large/Black, these have never been worn, awesome mountaineering/alpine waterproof trouser - £100.00.

Berghaus Fortitude Jacket: Yellow, Large, Gore-Tex, this has been used but is still waterproof and has plenty of life left in it, I've cut some zip pullers off and toggles to make it lighter/streamlined, Fantastic jacket - £60.00.

TNF trousers: Both pairs are Large/Grey, one pair is 12 month old and in good condition £10.00. Second pair very tatty and a few small scrapes and a hole but in useable condition £5.00.

Rab Exodus Softshell Pant: Large/Beige, little use as they are a tad too big for me - £15.00.

Mountain Hardwear Trouser: Large/Black, again little use as they don't fit me - £10.00.

Lowe Alpine Alpine, Attack 35/45 Rucksack: Black, this is new and used for about 6/7 times however I have cut the gear loops off the waste belt and the rope strap from under the lid as I didn't like them - £60.00.

Edelrid Half Ropes: 50m x 8.5mm blue and red, used and dirty but no falls or any damage that would cause concern, plenty of life left in them - £80.00.

Wild Country Trisar Tent: Two person, poles are good and all pegs straight, used but in good condition and no damage, very good 3 season tent - £100.00.

simon1985 17 May 2016
In reply to Jimbob11:

I'll take the exodus pants if there still available. PM me with bank details and postage cost.

Cheers

Simon
OP Jimbob11 18 May 2016
In reply to Jimbob11:

Remaining Kit - Open to Offers.

Marmot Spire Jacket: Large/Blue, Gore-Tex, worn about half a dozen times all in the dry, a few marks that would come out with a wash, basically brand new and still beads up - £80.00.

RAB Latok Sallopettes: Large/Black, these have never been worn, awesome mountaineering/alpine waterproof trouser - £100.00.

Berghaus Fortitude Jacket: Yellow, Large, Gore-Tex, this has been used but is still waterproof and has plenty of life left in it, I've cut some zip pullers off and toggles to make it lighter/streamlined, Fantastic jacket - £60.00.

Lowe Alpine Alpine, Attack 35/45 Rucksack: Black, this is new and used for about 6/7 times however I have cut the gear loops off the waste belt and the rope strap from under the lid as I didn't like them - £60.00.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...