Fernweh UK - Handmade Waxed Cotton Chalk Bags

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
laura224 12 May 2016

premier post photo
Fernweh UK is a small start up based in my hometown of Aberdeen, run by myself (Laura Sherriffs) - and sometimes with my boyfriend helping out as an intern! I make climbing/bouldering chalk bags and other outdoor inspired fashion and accessories, inspired by my own love of the great outdoors, and my passion for the beautiful country I get to call home. Every single Fernweh piece is handmade to order in my small coastal studio, all made by my own hands using high quality fabrics and a focus on good craftsmanship.

Since starting up Fernweh in late 2014, I have been lucky enough to send products all across the world and Fernweh has become the source of a fantastic worldwide community, all built around the spirit of adventure, which knows no 'border boundaries'.

I currently stock my chalk bags in Transition Extreme in Aberdeen, and The Climbing Academy in Glasgow, but am hoping to build on my stockist list this year -already in talks with a new French bouldering gym.

Anyways, it would be lovely to check out my website (if you wanted to!) have a wee look around and let me know what you think! I am a one woman team and its always great to hear feedback, being a very small business can be tough at times but Fernweh is the greatest adventure I have ever been on, and I invite you to come share in the journey. (Sorry, I couldn't help it with the cheeseball line!)

www.fernwehuk.com

Laura
Fernweh UK

Go Further. Stay Curious.
Post edited at 08:55
 samparsons 16 May 2016
In reply to laura224:
Great gear! I have had one of there chalk bags for over a year of sold hard use and it is still perfect. Would recommend to anyone!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...