for sale, various rock climbing safety equipment

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
astley007 10 May 2016
premier post photo
Hi all,
Have some gear for sale that I wont be needing in my condition, and time of life.

1. Set of HB offset micro stoppers 1 to 6, not used..similar to the ones DMM make but before DMM took HB over. Found at bottom of climbing box, must have been bought for a route and never used........£40
2. DMM imps 1 to 5, new and unused..£50
3.DMM micro wallnuts..4 wires...00 to 0.75...new and unused....£25
4. 3x old style BD hotwire q/d's..superficial scratches..£30
5. 4x wild country xenon q/d's..except the rope end has been changed for a BD hotwire biner...£40
6. Camp hex's on rope sizes 3,4,5,6 plus crabs...bought for one route and two placed on the top headwall other two not used..not fallen on.....£40
7. Troll solid fig 8 and screwgate...£12
8 Various screwgates..£6 each
9. Flippin large dangly rocks on wire 12,13.14, on a crab...they make a nice noise climbing..£17
10. Set of rigid stem friends 1 to 3 with half sizes between, sewn slings look ok but have been on a while, and with crab...£105 the lot...£22 each (have given them a squirt with lubricant and they all fine if a little stiff)
And right from the bottom of the pile...
4x DMM mamba q/d's..remember them?..well used but good condition...£25.

Bank transfer or cash in advance first please.......prices include posting them to you..which should be quick, but be aware due to tests/treatments I'm having maybe a couple of days.
Please no haggling, if you want them you want them, monies (after CAC donation) will go to either holiday..or coffin or wake..dependant on how my treatment goes!!!
If you buy them and they are not what I have said, or feel cheated, please return and will refund your monies.
Probably more to gear to come as I tidy up.
Cheers
Nick B
hope you are all out cragging/ having fun etc in this great weather....you bast*ards!!!.. and floor cleaner not included!
Thanks Alan of UKC for sorting me out
Christopher95 11 May 2016
In reply to astley007:
hi i might take the lot
how much is it for the lot. is it £105
Post edited at 00:36
astley007 11 May 2016
In reply to Christopher95:

for all the friends...£105 to you..even throw in a couple of my oldest..bu tyou have to feed, wash and generally take care of them, they tend to be grumpy and occassionally sh+t themselves..but its still £105 to you my friend
astley007 12 May 2016
In reply to astley007:

HB Offsets now gone
Christopher95 13 May 2016
In reply to astley007:

hi im seeing my mother tomorrow and we will be talking about your gear. could you hold on to all the gear till tomorrow
thanks
Christopher95 13 May 2016
how much for the everything in the picture
Post edited at 18:13
astley007 15 May 2016

Hi There,
have sold some equipment..what are you specifically looking for?, as have more quality gear to post.
if you are a beginner??..the small wires wouldnt have been much use
Cheers
Nick B
 gingerwolf 31 May 2016
In reply to astley007:

Hey!! Those noisy dangly massive nuts on wire are mine!
I'll expect my £17 in the post!

Have a bump from rainy New Zealand!
 banjaxed 10 Jun 2016
Hi, what is still available here?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...