Gear Cupboard Clear Out

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
PeteBarnard 02 May 2016
Trying to clear some space in the "spare bedroom" aka gear store. Photos of everything here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/py2hlryr5r4slx7/AABX65etstucTbRcsZliw5Pua?dl=0

All prices are including postage basis UK delivery by most economic carrier. Keeps it simple and transparent.

Black Diamond Super Slacker Rope bag £15. Well used but good condition.

Primus gravity stove. No igniter. £40. Damn good stove just have too many.

Thermarest Pro Lite 3 regular. £35. Fair condition tested airtight for last 4 days.. Some marks / stains ; nothing gross.

DVT Pro Comp Carbon Ladies cycle shoes Size 42 £25. Some wear on the toes. Please look at photos.

Rab Belay Jacket XL £50. Lightly used. Carried this around a lot!

La Sportiva Arco climbing shoes size 46 £ 20. Good life left in them.

Petzl Ice screw £30. Never used. Don’t think it ever left the kit bag.

Stubbie quickdraws x 5pcs £20 the lot. Think the started off as Snow and Rock own brand.

Rescue pack. 2 x oval biners. 2 x pulleys. 1 x Kong Duck ascender. £40. Only used a few times excellent condition.

2 x long quickdraws. £10 the lot.

Set mixed nuts 1 -10. £25 the set.

Sealine dry bag. £8. Still watertight.

Telescope 18-36 x 50mm. £50. All working. No optical issues.

Vango Hydra Tent. £65. Well used & much loved. Is still 100% water proof and rock solid in a gale. Last time I used it at Easter had about 8 hours of hammering wind and rain and not a drop got in. Couple of patches on the inner that I always said I’d fix properly – they’ve been there for years. Expect this would go on forever but not big enough for 2 people & 2 dogs!

Fjord Nansen Tarp tent & inner. £65. Excludes the trekking poles. Bought from sport pursuit for twice this to replace the Vango. Thought it was bigger than it is. Used a couple of times but still too small. Nice bit of kit though.
 ClimbingAlex 03 May 2016
In reply to PeteBarnard:

Hi, I'm interested in the thermarest - if you still have it? Thanks.
 Tobes 03 May 2016
In reply to PeteBarnard:

Hi Pete, whats the condition of the nuts and any other details?

Cheers

Toby
PeteBarnard 04 May 2016
In reply to PeteBarnard:

Evening all, nuts are only 8 not a full 10. My memory playing tricks, I sorted the bar a couple of weeks before I put this up. Price will of course adjust accordingly.
PeteBarnard 04 May 2016
In reply to AlexJThomas:

> Hi, I'm interested in the thermarest - if you still have it? Thanks.

Alex - still got it.
 afshapes 05 May 2016
In reply to PeteBarnard:

Yhm re quickdraws
 fizzicist 06 May 2016
In reply to PeteBarnard:
Hiya - whats the length of the ice screw, and a potted history of those nuts?? Interested in these (obvs not if theyve been sold already!) feel free to message Ta! Rach
Post edited at 09:18
Krisk 16 May 2016
In reply to PeteBarnard:

Hi, are the quickdraws still available?

Thanks,
Kris

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...