Two Tents for Sale: Terra Nova and Sup Air

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Spike 23 Apr 2016
premier post photo
Terra Nova Laserlarge 3 - £200 used only 3-4 times
Laserlarge 3 offers a huge porch and full 230cm long inner tent. Unrivalled space for a tent with a minimum weight of 2.1Kg. The three pole design is stable and quick to pitch with the inner and flysheet pitching as one.
We had one pole break in a storm on first use, the tent was sent back to Terra Nova and they replaced the pole. The original very lightweight pegs are not great in my opinion, so I added 6 lightweight titanium pegs as well (of the course the original pegs are still in the tent bag as well).

Sup Air super light tent - I think it is quoted at 780 grammes. A single skin hooped and spacious tent for two people, comes with carbon fibre pole strips for the hoops. Very good condition, not used for past two years and before that for only a few times for mountain marathons. Am asking for £100. Can send photos and tent instructions if needed
NickStaff 23 Apr 2016
In reply to Spike:

yhm
OP Spike 26 Apr 2016
In reply to Spike:

Terra Nova sold.

Sup-air Pierre Bouilloux tent still available - will take offers.

Cheers
S
NickStaff 28 Apr 2016
In reply to Spike:

Just to say that the Terra Nova tent has been received and is in very good condition and exactly as described - first class communications as well - I can recommend the seller.
Dan Shipley 28 Apr 2016
In reply to Spike:

Hi there, could have pics and any info please? Would it suit a 6' 2" person? Regards Dan. Email: d4nny@blueyonder.co.uk

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...