PRODUCT NEWS: CAMP Flash Harness

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 05 Apr 2016
CAMP Flash Harness, 5 kbThe new hyperlight Flash features innovative load webbing with structural longitudinal threads that allow for a wider cross section for greater support without the added weight of traditional webbing. The construction is similar to the Alp Racing harness that has already taken the ski mountaineering world by storm as the lightest, most supportive and most packable downhill harness on the market.

Read more
In reply to UKC Gear: Can we please have a "Pseud's Corner" for ridiculous advertsing nonsense?

Along with that "training aid mug" that costs £23, let's have the following sentence:

"An entirely new harness concept"...erm, no. It's slightly different from other harnesses on the market. Using the word "longitudinal" in the blurb only serves to make me think they're trying a little bit too hard, and it doesn't make me want to buy it. Also, they say it's similar to the Alp Racing harness so it's clearly not at entirely new. You've got to at least smirk at this rubbish.

eric91 08 Apr 2016
In reply to Frank the Husky:

Very useful product.
 jon 08 Apr 2016
In reply to UKC Gear:

> An entirely new harness concept designed for sport climbing at the highest level.

Why limit your market with stuff like that?
 Hat Dude 08 Apr 2016
In reply to jon:

It's aimed at punters like me so we can wobble our way up V-Diffs wearing it together with down turned top end rock shoes and feel we're the business

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...