North Face Himalayan Parka (Blue - Medium)

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Axel Smeets 07 Feb 2016
premier post photo
I'm selling my North Face Himalayan Parka. Size is medium and colour is blue.

The jacket is in near perfect condition. It has been used on one 4 week expedition but never was used in anger as weather conditions meant we never even reached base camp! So it was probably worn about 15 times in the evening around camp. This jacket is TNF's warmest and is suitable for the world's highest peaks.

No visible defects. No rips. Has been professionally cleaned and lofts just as it did when it was new.

This is a discontinued line (I got in in 2014). The current version is here http://www.thenorthface.co.uk/tnf-uk-en/p115917.html?_ignore_category=1

Reason for selling is that I've decided it's too small for me. I'm 6ft 1, slim build and it's just a tad too small when I layer underneath it. Going high in the spring so don't want my down jacket to be bothering me.

Comes with a stuff sack, although the tassle on it has broken (can be easily mended I guess).

Brand new, these range from £275 (sale price) to over £500. I'm looking for £250, postage included.

Lots of photos available. I live just outside Sheffield for anyone wanting to try it on.
OP Axel Smeets 15 Feb 2016
In reply to Axel Smeets:

Will listen to offers on this....
OP Axel Smeets 22 Feb 2016
In reply to Axel Smeets:

Final bump before Ebay

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...