Clearout: Scarpa Phantoms, Rab, DMM, Petzl etc

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 aldo56 01 Feb 2016
premier post photo
Having a bit of a clear out. I’m based in Glasgow for collection but will post for additional cost.

Photos can be found here:

https://goo.gl/photos/7jjrvVzeSDErxBRC7

Scarpa Phantom Ultra Boots – Size 45. Excellent winter climbing / alpine boots which also climb rock rather well. The lightest of the Phantom range, these got rave reviews at the time and cost £400 new. As worn by Ueli on his morning jog up the Eiger. I’m a street shoe size 10 and these fit perfect. Also included are a pair of green Superfeet. In a good condition but they have been used and so are not 100% perfect. Sole unit has plenty of life left in them. £200

Reviews:
http://coldthistle.blogspot.co.uk/2010/11/scarpa-phantom-ultra-and-scarpa-p...
https://hikinginfinland.com/2013/04/scarpa-phantom-ultra-boots.html

Rab Suvival Zone bivi bag , Blue – Unused - £45

DMM Super Colouir harness, size small, ideal for winter / alpine, light use but perfectly usable - £25

DMM Peenuts - Sizes 1-5, Light use, never fallen on. Free Mammut crab included. £25

Petzl Ecrin Roc helmet – White – Used but perfectly serviceable. Size 2 (larger size). £15

Mountain Technology Warthog Turf Screw from Needlesports – Used once, mint condition. Comes with free crab £20.

Black Diamond Turbo Ice Screws -22cm and 13cm available. Good conditions, barely used. Both come with protector cap. £20 each.

Simond Racing Ice Screw – 19cm – Good condition, barely used. £15.

Black Diamond Spectre Ice Piton – Similar to DMM Bulldog etc – Barely used, comes with free crab. £15

Black Diamond ATC belay plate – Red – Used but in good condition. £5

Pegs: Assorted: Grivel sabre 403 knifeblade. Clog 3 knifeblade. Clog small angle. Clog large angle. £20 for the lot.

DMM 2400 x 11mm Dyneema sling (orange and white) on a Clog locking crab. Good nick, no fraying £8.

DMM 2400 x 11mm Dyneema sling (grey and white) on a Camp auto locking crab. Good nick, no fraying £8.

Give me a shout for any further information.
OP aldo56 01 Feb 2016
In reply to aldo56:

Peenuts are sold.
In reply to aldo56:

Yhm

OP aldo56 02 Feb 2016
In reply to Cuillin Calling:

You have a reply!
OP aldo56 03 Feb 2016
In reply to aldo56:

Pegs are sold.
 Appleby 03 Feb 2016
In reply to aldo56:

yhm
OP aldo56 03 Feb 2016
In reply to aldo56:

Harness is sold.
OP aldo56 04 Feb 2016
In reply to aldo56:

Boots are sold now too.

Remaining items are:

Rab Suvival Zone bivi bag , Blue – Unused - £45

Petzl Ecrin Roc helmet – White – Used but perfectly serviceable. Size 2 (larger size). £15

Mountain Technology Warthog Turf Screw from Needlesports – Used once, mint condition. Comes with free crab £20.

Black Diamond Turbo Ice Screws -22cm and 13cm available. Good conditions, barely used. Both come with protector cap. £20 each.

Black Diamond Spectre Ice Piton – Similar to DMM Bulldog etc – Barely used, comes with free crab. £15

DMM 2400 x 11mm Dyneema sling (orange and white) on a Clog locking crab. Good nick, no fraying £8.

DMM 2400 x 11mm Dyneema sling (grey and white) on a Camp auto locking crab. Good nick, no fraying £8.
OP aldo56 05 Feb 2016
In reply to aldo56:

I'm open to offers on all the remaining items.
 n-stacey 05 Feb 2016
In reply to aldo56: Yhm.
OP aldo56 05 Feb 2016
In reply to n-stacey:

I assume this was in regards to the ice screws? If so, you have a reply. Otherwise, i've not got your message.
 n-stacey 06 Feb 2016
In reply to aldo56:
Hi, I've sent another message.

Cheers

Nigel
OP aldo56 06 Feb 2016
In reply to n-stacey:

Still nothing....

Try emailing direct to Allan.ross10 at gmail.com
 msp1987 08 Feb 2016
In reply to aldo56:

Hello.

Would you take £35 for the Rab bivvy bag?
OP aldo56 10 Feb 2016
In reply to msp1987:

Hello, aye that's fine by me. I've sent you a message and we can arrange.
OP aldo56 11 Feb 2016
13cm BD screw is sold.
OP aldo56 03 Mar 2016
Remaining items are:

Black Diamond Turbo Ice Screws -22cm Good conditions, barely used. comes with protector cap. £20 each.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...