EpicTV Shop Chamonix

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Mr-Cowdrey 29 Jan 2016
Does anyone know whether they have an actual walk in shop? I've had a look on their website and they mention a 'test centre' in Cham Sud but can I walk in and buy, assuming they have a range of products there?

Reason I'm asking is I need some skins for my new skis for next week, just jad a look online and they've got some G3 skins in my price range and it's obviously too late to order online (been a bit disorganised!)

Cheers
 HeMa 29 Jan 2016
In reply to Mr-Cowdrey:

I believe they might... but how about droppin' them a line via their webpage/email/chat.

And if you do it like now, they might try to get the skins to their test-center, if possible (in case they don't have a well stocked shop).
OP Mr-Cowdrey 29 Jan 2016
In reply to HeMa:

Good plan! I'll get on to them

Thanks
 Pete Houghton 30 Jan 2016
In reply to Mr-Cowdrey:

Hello,

The EpicTV offices in Cham Sud are no longer there, all of their operations have been moved down valley... I'm not sure if this includes and actual, factual walk-in shop, or if they left that behind...
OP Mr-Cowdrey 30 Jan 2016
In reply to Pete Houghton:

Ok, cheers for that

Might be heading to Snells or Sanglard instead then!
 Jayhigh 31 Jan 2016
In reply to Mr-Cowdrey:

Their place in Cham Sud is more of a showroom and place to get demo skis. I don't think you can walk in and buy (last week nothing had a price on it) but they said to me that you can order online and have it at the store the next morning, as their warehouse is only down the valley.
OP Mr-Cowdrey 03 Feb 2016
In reply to Mr-Cowdrey:

Just to update and confirm what Jayhigh has said above, I ordered the skins on Sunday night and put the Chamonix Test Centre address in the delivery address. I then emailed them and they said to pop in after 6pm on Monday to collect them. So overall, a good service if you're going to be in Chamonix and need/want something from them.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...