FS: Dynafit TLT Radical ST 2.0 ski bindings - new

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Mike D 23 Jan 2016
premier post photo
One pair of Dynafit TLT Radical ST 2.0 bindings for sale. 120mm brake. Brand new, in box. £275 ono + p&p.

ST 2.0s were released this season and are ideal for touring/backcountry. The main difference over the previous model is the rotating toe piece which, as well as improving the release, gives the bindings a bit more 'give' when skiing on-piste or mega hard snow. All in all, a great all-rounder pin binding - check out the reviews and pics online. (The photo here is one I pinched off the Dynafit website - the bindings for sale haven't been taken out the box.)

A quick word on brakes for anyone not familiar: Given the ST 2.0 brake widths available (90/105/120/135), these are aimed at skis that are 105-120 mm underfoot. Although I find the brakes sit quite 'pinched in' when up so you could - dare I say it - probably drop a little below a 105 mm waist with no negative effect.

RRP is around £335. I bought these for £300 on a Black Friday deal but they didn't arrive in time for a trip, so I had to sort something else out, hence selling these unused. I notice that Facewest are selling ST 2.0s for £305 now. So I'm offering these for £275, plus p&p. But open to offers - PM me. I'm based in Sheffield if you want to save the postage.

Happy to answer any questions.

Cheers,
Mike
 JR 12 Feb 2016
In reply to Mike D:

You have mail dudley...
OP Mike D 18 Feb 2016
Sold.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...