Winter Climbing /Ice Climbing guide Alta Badia

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 chaotic_chris 05 Jan 2016
Hello,

Can anyone recommend a guide in the Italian Dolomites this February for Winter Climbing /Ice Climbing? Would only be for 1 day. Staying in Arabba, so can get to Corvara or Marmolada areas.

Cheers,
Chris

dannymil 05 Jan 2016
In reply to chaotic_chris:

Hi chris, if you just fancy a climbing partner rather than a guide and if that day is a wednesday I'd be keen to get out with you! I'm based in San Cassiano. Not had a good start to the season with a slightly buggered mcl so am still to explore the area in terms of climbing but will be fit by then and raring to get out!
 Kris 05 Jan 2016
In reply to chaotic_chris:
Hi Chris,
I can recommend a friend of mine Tommy
http://www.whitespirit.pro/en/chi-siamo/tommaso/

He is a great guy, really fluent English speaker and super strong climber, as the locals tend to be

Cheers,
Kirsti
Post edited at 21:41
 Casa Alfredino 06 Jan 2016
In reply to chaotic_chris: Hi Chris, I'm assuming you are the same Chris who contacted me, I've mailed you back. If you're not the same Chris, let me know and I can put something together for you!

Mike
OP chaotic_chris 07 Jan 2016
In reply to Casa Alfredino:

Mike that was me, Cheers Chris
In reply to Kris:

Thanks Kris, I'll look up Tommy
In reply to dannymil:

Danny, cheers. I have limited gear and experience - I'd hate to hold you up. What do you think? Happy to chat on the phone

Chris
 beardy mike 07 Jan 2016
In reply to dannymil:

Talking about heading out - I'll be over from the 28th Jan for a week - let me know if you are up for heading out... got a group of 5 climbing so would be up for an extra person!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...