Scarpa boots and shoes, berghaus and more

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 stewc 04 Jan 2016
Price: £430
Having a clear out of stuff that I just don't use /doesn't fit right (the joys of buying everything from the Internet!) All prices include postage.

Scarpa rebel lite gtx boots size 43.5. I bought these boots just before Christmas and wore them on 2 short walks with the dog. Just don't fit right which is very disappointing. Looking for £175.

Scarpa freney xt gtx size 43. In very good condition just a bit small for me. Bought 2nd hand and haven't been used by myself. Looking for £100

Scarpa zen lite gtx size 44. Again in excellent condition just too big for me. £60

Berghaus Yeti gaiters size 43-44. Never been worn. £25

Mountain Equipment Orge gor tex jacket size large black. Very good condition. Will be washed and proofed before posting. £50

Also have a couple of pairs of climbing shoes that don't get used anymore. A pair of red chilli spirit velcro size 44. Decent bit if edge left on them. Also a pair of scarpa reflex shoes size 43 again decent condition. Looking for £10 each for them.

Any questions about anything or pictures let me know.

Cheers,

Stewart
Stottys 04 Jan 2016
In reply to stewc:

yhm
OP stewc 05 Jan 2016
In reply to stewc:

Yeti gaiters and scarpa reflex shoes sold. Everythingelse still available.
 angry pirate 07 Jan 2016
In reply to stewc:

Both arrived safe and sound today. Cheers fella!
OP stewc 08 Jan 2016
In reply to stewc:

> Price: £430

UPDATED PRICES All prices include postage.

Scarpa rebel lite gtx boots size 43.5. I bought these boots just before Christmas and wore them on 2 short walks with the dog. Just don't fit right which is very disappointing. Looking for £160

Scarpa freney xt gtx size 43. In very good condition just a bit small for me. Bought 2nd hand and haven't been used by myself. Looking for £80

Scarpa zen lite gtx size 44. Again in excellent condition just too big for £45

Mountain Equipment Orge gor tex jacket size large black. Very good condition. Will be washed and proofed before posting. £40

A pair of red chilli spirit velcro size 44. Decent bit if edge left on them. £10

> Any questions about anything or pictures let me know.

> Cheers,

> Stewart

OP stewc 10 Jan 2016
In reply to stewc:

> UPDATED PRICES All prices include postage.

> Scarpa rebel lite gtx boots size 43.5. I bought these boots just before Christmas and wore them on 2 short walks with the dog. Just don't fit right which is very disappointing. Looking for £160

> A pair of red chilli spirit velcro size 44. Decent bit if edge left on them. £10

Just these left. Make me an offer?

Smythson 12 Jan 2016
In reply to stewc:

Zen's arrived today - very happy!

Many thanks,

S
christopher taylor 10 May 2016
In reply to stewc:

Hi Stewart, just picked this old ad up, do i presume that you sold your rebel lite gtx in 43.5?

Chris T
OP stewc 10 May 2016
In reply to christopher taylor:

Hi Chris,

They are actually still available if you are interested. Send me your email and I'll get some pictures over to you.

Cheers,

Stewart

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...