Epic TV Shop

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 MH1 08 Dec 2015
Hi, Has anyone bought anything from Epic TV Shop and if so how was your experience using them?
 galpinos 08 Dec 2015
In reply to MH1:

Yes, prompt delivery, no interaction bar the website, no issues.
 marie_p 08 Dec 2015
In reply to MH1:

Bought a touring set up from them. They were easy to talk to, I had to change the binding length after placing the order and it was fine. Everything was delivered quickly and they even included free poles, which I wasn't expecting!
 WillRobertson 08 Dec 2015
In reply to MH1:

Ordered a pair of Prana trousers which were supposed to arrive within the week, after a week and a half and still no trousers sent them an email, followed by another couple of emails and some tweets(!), eventually I heard back saying they weren't in stock and I would be offered a refund. I asked if they would be able to supply a similar model, but got no reply. After another week I asked what was going on then I received a refund after another couple of days...

Not at all impressed.

Also they do seem very averse to stocking XS clothes, and hence maybe the tiny size of the trousers I ordered meant they got lost and the staff were so frantically searching for them they didn't have time to respond to emails....
 PPP 08 Dec 2015
In reply to WillRobertson:

The best way is to raise a claim on PayPal (if you paid by PayPal). It works every time even with companies that try to ignore you.
 ianstevens 08 Dec 2015
In reply to MH1:
Utterly brilliant. Purhased and returned ski boots from them (at no cost to me) and since got loads of other stuff. Delivery is normally a few days but a) its free and b) is from France.

Plus they sent me a free chalk bag with some crampons I ordered.
Post edited at 15:31
 eaf4 08 Dec 2015

We were in Chamonix in November and the shop seemed to be closed, including deliveries, for a couple of weeks. Without telling anybody. But, apart from this time off, they've been great when I've used them. Great bargains.
 ATL 08 Dec 2015
In reply to MH1:

Very good prices, and effective "live chat" to answer queries... rapid delivery. Would use again..
 Dell 09 Dec 2015
In reply to MH1:

Ordered from them a couple of times, good prices and service. I got a free helmet with a rope, as part of a promo deal.
Slight error on order number 2, they sent the wrong type of biner from the one I ordered, after emailing them about it, sent the right one with a free chalkbag & chalk to make up for it.
Very quick postage, faster than some UK based companies.
OP MH1 09 Dec 2015
In reply to MH1:

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Just ordered a pair of Salomon Speedcross from them for £40.00.
 flaneur 09 Dec 2015

Similar experience to Will. Did not answer 5 different attempts at initiating a conversation via "live chat", and took 4 emails to get the information I was after. Placed an order only to have the money refunded a day later with no explanation.

Some good deals, nul points for communication.
 Pipecleaner 04 Jan 2016
In reply to MH1:
Ordered a nano air hoody at huge discount...was a bit suspect as it was only about £90...registered as a member for free and got another 10% off with free postage and 5% cash back off next purchase. Jacket arrived 3 days later as stated...only one purchase so far but very happy. Off this one experience I'd recommend the epic.tv shop
 cha1n 05 Jan 2016
In reply to MH1:

Be aware that it's only 14 day return policy. I messed up on this front but lucky the prices are cheap enough that I didn't loose out on much when I resold the item on here.
 Flett 05 Jan 2016
In reply to MH1:

Got some climbing shoes. Great deal and fast delivery!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...