Which Patagonia Pant

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Rank_Bajin 01 Dec 2015
I'm trying to remember the name of the Patagonia Pant that come out about 3 or 4 years ago. They were similar in style to the Backcountry Pants but with a layer of R1 fleece bonded to the inside face.

Cheers.
 HeMa 01 Dec 2015
In reply to Rank_Bajin:

Backcounrty Guide...
 Brian Pollock 01 Dec 2015
In reply to Rank_Bajin:

Mixmaster, northwall, possibly speed ascent too?

Don't think they sell any of them anymore. You can still find the odd pair on Ebay though, usually in a beige colour.
 Deviant 01 Dec 2015
In reply to Rank_Bajin:

Be better to forget Patagony ( probably best example that exists of paying for a name) and buy something from Decathlon ( same manufacturers/ quarter of the cost).
 Sharp 01 Dec 2015
In reply to Deviant:

How many people who've owned mixmasters would buy another pair if they reintroduced them and doubled the price? A lot I would bet and probably not for the privilege of wearing the logo
 galpinos 01 Dec 2015
In reply to Sharp:

Me. I'd buy a jacket and trousers at full retail of they made them again!
OP Rank_Bajin 01 Dec 2015
In reply to Brian Pollock:

Hi Brian

Thanks for your reply. Northwall is the answer I was loooking for. I've got a pair I bought a few years ago however the zips have started to delaminate and will have to go back for repair.

In all the years that I'v been using Patagonia it's the first time I've had any issues. I agree that they're expensive but generally speaking they're well made and last reasonably well.

Thanks again.

+1 for the Mixmaster kit.

In reply to Rank_Bajin:

> Hi Brian

> Thanks for your reply. Northwall is the answer I was loooking for. I've got a pair I bought a few years ago however the zips have started to delaminate and will have to go back for repair.

They'll repair them for sure. Patagonia a customer service in that regard is second to none.

> +1 for the Mixmaster kit.

+ 2 my mixmaster pants were the best things I've ever worn for Scottish winter climbing.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...