Paramo Enduro Jacket V Enduro fleece and Windproof

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Euge 30 Nov 2015
Hi All

Looking at going down the Paramo route this winter and very tempted in the Enduro jacket.
However, I also noticed the Enduro fleece/windproof combination and wondered if anyone has experience with this set-up and how doers it compare to the all in one jacket...

Cheers
Euge

OP Euge 02 Dec 2015
In reply to Euge:

Bump
 llanberis36 02 Dec 2015
In reply to Euge:

Hi

Have the enduro as well as other paramo tops and bottoms and think they are really good.
The enduro feels bombproof and is waterproof, been out all day in the rain and remained dry. It is a heavy and warm jacket and only wear a thin base layer underneath. I only ever wear my enduro when cold and wet, ideal for this, as too warm otherwise. Good for winter and snow.
Never used the fleece although the enduro together with cascada 2 trousers are the best winter walking combination I have ever found especially in poor conditions
Hope that is of use to you.
Another point with paramo I have found is the sizing. I bought my enduro second hand in large and had get this altered at paramo to give more room under the arms. They did an excellent job
 llanberis36 03 Dec 2015
In reply to Euge:

Just to add to my last post went on snowdon today, up ryhdd du and down snowdon ranger, rained hard from start to end with some of the strongest winds have ever encountered, wore my enduro and cascada trousers. the trousers were fully dry and fully windproof, my enduro got wet inside after 3 hours of constant rain, and needed an extra top after, didnt get cold though and fully windproof

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...