PRODUCT NEWS: Rock Rags - Home of Betamonkeys clothing and more cool stuff...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 26 Nov 2015
Rockrags, 4 kb

Rock Rags is a new company that celebrates climbing culture.
Creating clothes that climbers will want to wear, we put passion and authenticity at the heart of everything we do. So, from irreverent swipes at climbers, to stylish designs inspired by climbing; our collections showcase humour, originality and vitality. 

Read more
In reply to UKC Gear:
I am the owner of Rock Rags and just wanted to say I couldn't fit everything in my post but we also have some superb art prints by Tim Hulley for sale on the site. These are brilliant pictures of the 'Queen of Grit', Stanage Edge and any climber would be psyched to have them on their wall. http://bit.ly/RockRagsArt
Post edited at 13:30
In reply to UKC Gear:

Also just to say the the Castle Climbing Centre in London have just ordered so if you want to try before you buy they'll be available there from Saturday...
 IainWhitehouse 26 Nov 2015
In reply to Richie Patterson:

Rock Rags expected at The Castle Monday. (The couriers won't deliver on a Saturday without extorting a ridiculous amount of money from you.)
In reply to IainWhitehouse:
By the way there's a Black Friday deal on Betamonkeys logos T shirts today only - go to www.rockrags.co.uk and use the discount code bflogo to get 20% off...
Post edited at 07:36

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...