COMPETITION: WINNERS - Win 1 of 6 Joshua Tree Climbers Salve and a pack of

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
JTree Montage, 6 kbJoshua Tree Skin Care offers a collection of herbal chalks and organic healing salves designed for those who lead an active outdoor lifestyle.

Read more
 Pedro50 16 Nov 2015
In reply to UKC/UKH Articles:

Seems to be a fault when you select an ingredient and try to submit.
 The Pylon King 16 Nov 2015

They dont do organic Cams?
In reply to Pedro50:

Sorry about this. It's now been fixed, please try again.

Thanks!
 PPP 16 Nov 2015

Is it chemical and gluten free, vegan friendly? /s

Seriously, I might give it a go, but haven't seen it anywhere in the shops in Glasgow. Shipping from the website linked in the article is $30 (completely understandable as it is US based company).
In reply to PPP:

There aren't yet many UK stockists. TCA should have stock very soon in your area, ask them when they're expecting a delivery. King Kong in Keswick already have stock.

We're just trying to get together a list of all current/near future UK stockists...

C

UK Stockists for Joshua Tree can be found here: https://www.lyon.co.uk/outdoor/joshua-tree

We'll update this as and when retailers order.

C
 MrJared 16 Nov 2015
In reply to Nick Brown - UKC:

This has happened to me as well! Already submitted an answer as well... I was a little keen!
 PPP 16 Nov 2015
In reply to Lyon Equipment Ltd:

Thanks! I'll take a look next time I am at TCA.
 jimi malhi 17 Nov 2015
In reply to PPP:

the product would not be "vegan friendly" as it contains beeswax i may be wrong but i'm pretty sure vegans dont eat honey/ use beeswax.
> Is it chemical and gluten free, vegan friendly? /s

> Seriously, I might give it a go, but haven't seen it anywhere in the shops in Glasgow. Shipping from the website linked in the article is $30 (completely understandable as it is US based company).

PPP 17 Nov 2015
In reply to jimi malhi:

I was taking a piss. It was just an extension of the previous thread: http://www.ukhillwalking.com/forums/t.php?t=627127 .

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...