Ski Gear, Packs, Bindings and Misc Clothing etc.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Dark-Cloud 15 Nov 2015
Right, i have been having a clear out and have the following to go to new homes, i have sold on here before so don't be afraid, i am genuine.

The North Face Free Thinker Ski Jacket, Red, Mens Medium, this is around 6 years old but has only been worn for around 40 days, these things are bomb proof and there isn't a mark on it, Goretex xcr, powder skirt, helmet compatible hood, RECCO, powder skirt, etc. etc. the new version of these retail for well over £400, a total bargain at £100.

The North face Decagon Insulated Ski Jacket, Mens Medium, this is just a traditional looking ski jacket, around 4 years old, in a pale green colour, well worn with a few marks from ski lifts chairs etc, still loads of life left in it, £30.

The North face Insulated Ski pants, Red, Mens Medium, these are park fit so nice and baggy, a few marks here and there and a little cuts on the gaiter from ski edges but load of life left in them, £30

The North Face Cinder Pack, Roll top, Red, 40 litres, perfect crag pack, this is branded special edition with Kalymnos Climbing Festival transfer badge on it, brand new, never been used, 2 years old, £30

The North Face Redpoint Vest, Brown, Mens Medium, well worn but good condition, £25

Lowe Alpine Pack, Ronday ND 45 litres, blue, i think its a ladies, this is well used but still a good pack for somebody on a budget, £25

Diamir Fritschi Eagle 12 Touring Binding in SM size, BSL 285–340 mm, a perfect first touring binding, DIN up to 12, been used for 2 seasons of around 20 days in total, in perfect condition, come with all fixings and screws (although new screws may be required) £140

2 x Thermarest Chairs, upgraded to Campervan so no longer required ! £5 each (will do postage on these for £3)

Postage on all of the above will be a flat rate of £6 per item using Collect+ or similar, pick up no problem in Kendal Area.

I am open to sensible offers on the above if i am a little off with pricing, note the word sensible !!

I have attempted to put photos in a Dropbox for viewing:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ci2d2df2okg70wu/AACkbD5UwO5pq6u__tlHxguRa?dl=0

If you have any questions or need more details then just shout

Cheers
 wideboy 19 Nov 2015
In reply to Dark-Cloud:

I'll take the thermarest chairs, can you combine postage?
OP Dark-Cloud 19 Nov 2015
In reply to wideboy:

Sorry, only the purple on left if you are interested

Ben meaning to update with what gone, will do it now.
OP Dark-Cloud 19 Nov 2015
In reply to Dark-Cloud:

Cinder Pack, Redpoint Vest and Organge Thermarest chair gone

Make me offers on the rest and grab a deal otherwise its off to eBay they go !!
 wideboy 20 Nov 2015
In reply to Dark-Cloud:

Boo! Yep i'll take remaining chair. You have pm.
 jackth 20 Nov 2015
In reply to Dark-Cloud:

Do you have any pictures of the rucksack? Cheers 😀
OP Dark-Cloud 20 Nov 2015
In reply to wideboy:

OK, so do you.
OP Dark-Cloud 20 Nov 2015
In reply to jackth:

Which one would you like to see, the Cinder pack has gone ?
 jackth 20 Nov 2015
In reply to Dark-Cloud:

The Lowe alpine pack if you've still got it?
 JayPee630 21 Nov 2015
In reply to Dark-Cloud:

NF vest arrived, perfect condition, thanks.
 berna 25 Nov 2015
In reply to Dark-Cloud:

Cinder pack arrived when expected and as described. Many thanks
OP Dark-Cloud 26 Nov 2015
In reply to Dark-Cloud:

Cheers, glad you got the kit.

Any offers on the rest of it, updated list of what is available below:

The North face Decagon Insulated Ski Jacket, Mens Medium, this is just a traditional looking ski jacket, around 4 years old, in a pale green colour, well worn with a few marks from ski lifts chairs etc, still loads of life left in it, £30.

The North face Insulated Ski pants, Red, Mens Medium, these are park fit so nice and baggy, a few marks here and there and a little cuts on the gaiter from ski edges but load of life left in them, £30

Lowe Alpine Pack, Ronday ND 45 litres, blue, i think its a ladies, this is well used but still a good pack for somebody on a budget, £25
OP Dark-Cloud 26 Nov 2015
In reply to Dark-Cloud:

Decagon now gone
Vaughan 29 Nov 2015
In reply to Dark-Cloud: Can you email me some pics of the pants please?

Vaughan 30 Nov 2015
In reply to Dark-Cloud:

Hi mate, thanks for the pics. Replied to your email but not sure if you've got it.

Will you do £30 posted for them?

Cheers
OP Dark-Cloud 02 Dec 2015
In reply to Vaughan:

Sorry, been busy, lets split the difference and I will do them second class posted for £32.50, having looked at them again they are in bloody good condition and currently retail for around £130, cheapest I can see them anywhere is with 50% off at £70....
Vaughan 03 Dec 2015
In reply to Dark-Cloud:

Deal mate. I will email you aswell.
Vaughan 07 Dec 2015
In reply to Dark-Cloud:

Hi, I got your email this morning asking if I still want these.

I do please and have emailed you asking for payment details after we agreed the price and have been wondering why you have not replied. Are the emails going into you spam/junk folder?

I have emailed you again this morning. I am getting your emails so if you send me your paypal details I will get it payed, and include my address in the paypal payment note.

Thanks

Vaughan

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...