Winter Gear - Quarks, G14s, BD Screws, Nepals...

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 J Brown 12 Nov 2015
I stopped winter climbing a couple of seasons ago, and have finally decided to part company with all my winter gear. Everything listed below is in excellent condition - it was all cleaned and dried properly after every outing, and has been well stored. I didn't file or sharpen any of the points on the screws, crampons or axe picks. Prices include postage, but I'm happy to discuss discounts for collection (I live in Clackmannan / Stirling area, and work in south Fife). Just let me know if you'd like more information or detailed photos.

Petzl Quark ice axes (adze and hammer pair): £240. Excellent condition. Superficial scratches as would be expected after use, but no damage. Arranged for leashless climbing with trigger/finger rests. I'm including a Grivel spring leash set-up with DMM snapgates. Great axes!

Grivel G14 Cramp-o-matic C3 crampons: £120. Excellent condition. Fully step-in (metal toe bail).

La Sportiva Nepal Extreme B3 boots, size EU 42 / UK 8. Excellent condition. I've never applied any form of additional waterproofing - so outer is pretty much as-bought. No damage to heel or toe welts for step-in crampon compatibility.

Black Diamond Express ice screws. Only placed a few times. 13cm: £25. 16cm: £25. 19cm: £30. 22cm: £30

Black Diamond ice-screw-up, ice screw carrying / storage sleeve with six slots: £5 (I'll just chuck that in with the screws if somebody wants to take all four).

Black Diamond Spectre (like DMM Bulldog): £15. Drive-in protection for ice or frozen turf.

Mountain Technology Warthog: £15. Drive-in protection for frozen turf.

DMM Deadman: £20. Anodised red, as new.

Various pegs, most were never placed:
Grivel Knifeblade (Stiletto 403): £7.50
Grivel Angle Piton (Rocket 35): £7.50
Grivel Lost Arrow (Top 55): £10
Grivel Lost Arrow (Top 85): £10
Alternatively, £25 for all four on a Clog snapgate.

Mountain Equipment gloves: £25. I've had these a few years so I'm not sure, but I think these are the 'Guide' gloves. They have a few marks, but no damage to the fabric.

Trespass ski goggles: £10. Cheap and cheerful goggles for wild days on the hill.

I've you have any queries, just drop me a line. Thanks.

gnc760 12 Nov 2015
In reply to J Brown:

YHM, thanks
OP J Brown 12 Nov 2015
In reply to gnc760:

Hi, sorry - I've not received your email.

By the way, I forgot to mention I've got the SMC 'Scottish Winter Climbs' guidebook. Excellent nick - £15 posted.
OP J Brown 12 Nov 2015
In reply to gnc760:

BD screws and sleeve sold. Thanks.
 galpinos 13 Nov 2015
In reply to J Brown:

I've mailed you about the pegs, spectre and warthog.
OP J Brown 13 Nov 2015
In reply to galpinos:

The pegs, spectre, and warthog are now sold. Thanks.
OP J Brown 16 Nov 2015
In reply to J Brown:

The deadman is now sold. Thanks.
OP J Brown 18 Nov 2015
In reply to J Brown:

The crampons are now sold. Thanks.
OP J Brown 18 Nov 2015
In reply to J Brown:

I'm sorry I neglected to include the asking price for the boots on the top of the thread, so just to clarify:

La Sportiva Nepal Extreme B3 boots in excellent condition, original box, £170 (including first class 'sign-for' delivery to any UK location, or £155 for collection from my house / work etc in Central Scotland.

OP J Brown 19 Nov 2015
In reply to J Brown:

The ice axes are now sold. Thanks.
 ARussell 31 Dec 2015
In reply to J Brown:

Are the gloves still available and if so, what size are they?
pyro_manos 08 Feb 2016
In reply to J Brown:

Hi
Are the gloves still available?
Thanks
Manolis

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...