Climbers needed for photoshoot - Sunday 11th Oct Cratcliffe

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
I am looking for a couple of people to help with a photoshoot at Cratcliffe this Sunday. Preferably a male / female partnership between the ages of 18 and 30 to do some leading whilst being photographed by a professional photographer. The shots will be for a new range of T shirts and the climber will be expected to wear them whilst climbing + racking up and generally posing around etc etc.
Climbers will ideally to be able to comfortably lead E2 and be happy to dog around to be photographed on routes such as Five Finger Exercise and other of a similar grade.
Rewards will be some cool photos from a very good photographer, hopefully a fun day out and couple of T shirts from our new range - as well as appearing on our catalogue and website in the future.
Weather looks a bit iffy so the venue may change so people who are reasonably local may be the best bet - however up to you if you want to come from further afield. Please get in touch with me directly if you are interested and I will answer any other questions.
Note: Male/male and female/female combos will also be considered.
In reply to Richie Patterson:

Anyone out there?
 Dave Garnett 07 Oct 2015

Maybe it's the thought of Five Finger Exercise in the rain... Fortunately, I don't fit your age profile!

By the way I cannot offer transport...

It's not going to rain!!
In reply to Dave Garnett:

Softie...laybacking on polished grit in the rain...what could possibly go wrong...!!!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...