Full trad rack for sale. DMM, Edelrid, will split

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 adamkitson 04 Oct 2015
Having decided to aim for an Ironman triathlon next year, I have made the difficult decision to leave climbing to concentrate on this for a while. For sale below is my full trad rack. All items are less than two years old, and have been out of the house a maximum of 10 times. Add to this that not everything is used on a trip, means a lot of this stuff has never been placed. The only item I've fallen on was the red torque nut, and it was on a different rope.

All prices below include PayPal fees and UK first class postage. Pay what you see and it will arrive, no extras. Added up the total would be £545. I would take £500 for the whole lot, and would throw in an almost new DMM trad harness, (L) but obviously this is only open until the first item is sold.

Please post below if you would like something and follow it up with a PM. I will then reply with payment details, hold the item, and allow 24 hrs for the payment to be made. After that if someone else wants it it's theirs.

Happy buying!

Edelrid Shikra twin 8.5mm 50m ropes. One red, one blue. These ropes have been cared for impeccably! Only used for leading, and only 5/6 outings. They have been stored in my house, in a rope bag so have not been subject to changing temperatures or direct sunlight. Very good condition! Near enough as good as off the shelf. RRP £100 each - selling £80 for the pair!

Full set of 9 DMM demon cams, each with DMM colour coded spectre 2 snap gate. Scratch or two on one or two. Otherwise perfect. Most of them have never been placed! About £400 new - selling for £250

Full set of DMM Wallnut wires, with 2 snap gates for racking. £90 new - selling for £40

Full set of 4 DMM torque nuts with colour coded DMM snapgates. pretty good nick. Red one is a bit scratched. £70 new - Sell £30

3 large Edelrid slings with 3 screw gates - £30

2 large and 3 small dyneema slings with 3 metolius screw gates - £40

10 x DMM spectre 2 trad quick draws. 2 short, 6 medium, 2 long. Barely used at all. Perfect! £110 new - Selling for £55

Mammut belay device, HMS screwgate, nut key. £20

As I said, prices include PayPal fees and postage. All items have been cared for well, stored inside in a bag, and are all shiny and new looking. Any questions please ask. Thanks for looking.

Adam.
 salix 05 Oct 2015
In reply to adamkitson:

I'll take the torque nuts. PM'd you.
Removed User 05 Oct 2015
In reply to adamkitson:
I'd like the DMM Wallnuts
pm sent
Cheers
Steve
OP adamkitson 05 Oct 2015
In reply to adamkitson:

Emailed replies to both.

Walnuts and torque nuts sold pending payment.

Thanks.
OP adamkitson 05 Oct 2015
In reply to adamkitson:

Would consider offers on the cams.
 euanmci 06 Oct 2015
In reply to adamkitson:

Messaged you re quickdraws
OP adamkitson 06 Oct 2015
In reply to euanmci:

Replied.

Many thanks.

Quickdraws sold.
OP adamkitson 06 Oct 2015
In reply to adamkitson:

Ropes sold

seanlikeskites 09 Oct 2015
In reply to adamkitson:

Messaged you about the cams.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...