PHD, Marmot Arcteryx and Crux

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 m8tey 02 Oct 2015
premier post photo
Marmot Lithium Sleeping bag. Original 900fp with 1/2 zip . This bag was used once for a Himalayan trip and weighs 1180 grms with 880 fill weight. It is comparable to a PHD hispar 800 as I have compared with a friends and seems better made but not quite up to the quality of my Western Mountaineering bags. I have just sent it to mountaineering designs for their professional cleaning service so it should come back as new. I am looking for £250 incl special delivery which aint bad for what should be at least a £500 bag.

PHD Yukon Pullover ... Used once so perfect condition. It is Charcoal Ultrashell/ size Small and would accept £150 including special delivery.

PHD Minimus Down Trousers which are unused Black and size Small would accept £110 including special delivery

Arcteryx Nuclei which is Black and size small. Has been out a few times but in perfect condition would accept £65 including signed for delivery

Crux AK47 in Gunmetal and size 2 Used twice and since lived in my loft so would accept £75 including signed for delivery
 random_watcher 02 Oct 2015
In reply to m8tey:

PM sent re Nuclei hoody
Chrisa99 03 Oct 2015
In reply to m8tey:

Pm sent re ak47
OP m8tey 03 Oct 2015
In reply to m8tey:

PHD Yukon Pullover now sold thanks

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...