Adventure/Camper Van - Ford Transit Connect 2006

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Thomas Hutchinson 29 Sep 2015
premier post photo
Adventure/camper Van - FOR SALE

It is time for me to pass on my much loved and well looked after van to a new owner. It is such a good van and can go every where a car can but has a bed and power so is way better! Perfect for weekend adventures or longer. Great condition all round with lots of character inside as I hand built it all from scratch, great for someone who wants a little project or perfect as it is.

Specifications:

Ford Transit Connect T200, 2006, 1.8L Diesel, 110,000 miles, Folding passenger seat, Full audio system - Pioneer head unit, Vibe 6x9s Kicker amplifier, Leisure battery with split charge relay, converter with 240 plug, USB and 12v cigarette sockets, 2x 12v swivel LED lights, convertable sofa into bed, 2x folding chopping boards, LOADS of storage, custom made black out and thermal curtains, fold out table perfect for eating or laptop, fully insulated, 2x window wind deflectors, fire extinguisher, spare wheel, car jack, 6 months road tax, 12 months MOT

Extras:

Campingaz fold away kitchen, full surround window thermal insulation

£4000 is what I would like for it all but I am open to offers as I would like it to go to a good home and to sell it quickly. It really is a great van!

Please ask friends and family to spread the word.

Contact me if you would like to view it, ask any questions or see more photos.

Thomas Hutchinson

ctu1@hotmail.co.uk
 Oceanrower 30 Sep 2015
In reply to Thomas Hutchinson:

Just a FYI, you can't sell it with road tax now. It's automatically refunded to you on transfer of ownership.
Thomas Hutchinson 30 Sep 2015
In reply to Oceanrower:

Thanks for that, i didnt know. Good to get a little back
 jezb1 02 Oct 2015

Any more photos? Jez.brown1@inbox.com
Ta
 james1978 04 Oct 2015

Where are you based?
Thomas Hutchinson 04 Oct 2015
Hello All,

Thank you for your interest but i have now sold my van

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...