COMPETITION - Win a Berghaus Tower Jacket

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Berghaus Tower Comp , 4 kbNew from Berghaus for winter 2015 are the men's and women's Tower jackets, made out of new 3L Hydroshell™ Elite Pro. Answer this simple question to have a chance of winning one of these jackets.

Read more
 Simon Caldwell 24 Sep 2015
In reply to UKC/UKH Articles:

I just tried to enter and got a message "you have already entered this competition".
The same happened with another one yesterday.
 winhill 24 Sep 2015
In reply to Simon Caldwell:

> I just tried to enter and got a message "you have already entered this competition".

> The same happened with another one yesterday.

Me too, I CCleanered my browser last night so it's not a caching issue, also hadn't entered the Edelrid one but tried that and got the same.
In reply to Simon Caldwell:
Hi guys, I'll look into this now. Shouldn't take too long to fix.

Edit: It's just duff text on the new comp form (basically just had to drop the 'already'). Both your entries went in OK (and you both had right answers).

It's sorted now.
Post edited at 11:46
 pentland 24 Sep 2015
In reply to Paul Phillips - UKC and UKH:

I just entered (24 September about 1423) and response also told me I'd already entered
In reply to pentland:

Ooops, the text changes hadn't been pushed to the live server. It should show as "You have entered this competition" now.
 markbarlow68 26 Sep 2015
I'm trying to enter the competition but it keeps asking me to log in to enter, even though I am logged in! Any ideas?
 marsbar 26 Sep 2015

I tried to enter but it entered me when I hadn't finished typing the answer is there anything I can do about that?
In reply to markbarlow68:

Try refreshes the comp page with Ctrl+F5 (if on PC), failing that logout and back in again.
 rocketriffs 29 Sep 2015

Entry wont submit for me. Keeps showing a No Entry icon every time I click submit/entry.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...