London Patagonia Retailers.....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Purple 02 Aug 2015
Hi,

Am looking for Patagucci wheeled luggage. Anyone know of a bricks and motor retailer in London?

Thanks.
 mike123 02 Aug 2015
In reply to Purple:
I was going to say outside have a branch in London......but you probably googled this :
http://www.outside.co.uk/our-stores/patagonia-covent-garden
Not really much help but mountain factor in Ambleside had some on display and on sale a few months ago , I almost got a couple. Get them to post ?
Post edited at 17:04
In reply to Purple:

>bricks and motor?

JayPee630 02 Aug 2015
In reply to Ghastly Rubberfeet:

The Outside Patagonia store has closed, as as their one in Hathersage. It's actually quite hard to find a decent range of Patagonia gear in the UK.
 sbc_10 02 Aug 2015

> >bricks and motor?

...one which you can lob a brick through the shop window and then high tail it tout suite before the sweeney get that Ford Granada rolling.
 Stig 02 Aug 2015
In reply to Purple:
I thought there was one in Covent Garden?
In reply to Purple:
There's also an Ellis Brigham which I'm sure stocks Patagonia. I'm not quite sure what you're after though, a wheeled luggage bag?

For what it's worth there's a massive Cotwolds there too.

*there being Covent Garden.
Post edited at 20:23
 Indy 02 Aug 2015
In reply to Stig:
Closed a long time ago.

Doubt that Cotwolds would do it.
Post edited at 20:51
OP Purple 02 Aug 2015

> >bricks and motor?

Fair cop guv. You're my favourite pedant- don't ever change. Regarding your other message; it's a desperate situation. I can't spend the cash fast enough. It's threatening to overwhelm me. Therapeutic bike ride sometime?
OP Purple 02 Aug 2015
In reply to mike123:

Thanks for your time folks - best lead is probably the mountain factor & I'm back up there soon.

Cheers!
 L.A. 03 Aug 2015
In reply to Purple: Another really good bet for Patagonia Gear is Countryside Ski + Climb in Stevenage
http://www.countryside.co.uk/patagonia/black-hole-wheeled-duffel-45l-winter...

MtnGeekUK 03 Aug 2015
In reply to Purple:

Mountain Equipment are doing a wheeled version of their duffle bags now, I believe exclusive to Cotswold Outdoors.

Worth a look, rather than the rocking horse poo that is the Pattagucci one?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...