Fs: Patagonia, m.e, exped, osprey, salomon, etc

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 crustypunkuk 31 Jul 2015
Hey all,
I have a ridiculously expensive bill coming up for my car, so now would be a good time to list some excess kit that I haven't found myself using as much as it deserves, unless anyone wants a beast of a twin turbo Saab full of impending doom?
I'm open to sensible offer, although I've tried to price things reasonably, and pics are available on request. Postage not included, and I'll also consider discounts for multiple purchases.
We have:
Patagonia triolet goretex waterproof jacket size xl in red with orange zips- absolutely bombproof suit of armour of a jacket. Worn maybe 15-20 times but in excellent condition with no damage whatsoever. Cost me a frankly ridiculous sum. Yours for £140
Patagonia simple guide jacket size xl in grey. Non hood version. Bought 2 months ago, but has only been worn 4 times, so as new. Cost £120, yours for £50
Patagonia das parka size do. Electric blue with a green inner. Quite simply the best, warmest, most bombproof and indestructible synthetic belay jacket ever. Worn a handful of times to walk the dog an never in anger, so in excellent condition. Again, cost me a frankly ridiculous amount, but it's yours for £90
Patagonia simple guide softshell trousers 36w 32l in black. Literally worn and washed once, so in perfect condition. Cost me £100 but yours for £55.
Outdoor Research Ferrosi half zip softshell pullover size xl in grey. Excellent soft shell layer very similar to Haglofs Lizard but better. Originally cost £110, yours for £23.
Exped synmat ul7. Used a couple of times but in excellent condition. Comes with repair kit and I'll also throw in an exped minipump. Cost about £95 altogether, yours for £50
Mountain Equipment Titan 425 wr sleeping bag. Lz regular length. Used for 3 nights so as new. Comfort temp down past zero and just over a kilo. Cost me £200, yours for £140
Osprey Talon 44. Blue in colour and m/l back size. Used a few times and has the associated dirt and odd mark to prove it, but there is no damage and years of use ahead. I LOVE osprey packs, they're the most comfortable packs out there, but this one finds itself redundant in my current lineup. Yours for £45
Lastly, a pair of Salomon xa pro 3d ultra trainers size 45 or UK 10.5. Well used, a bit of damage from a dog bite on the plastic lacelock, but in complete condition and with many years of use left. Originally cost £110, yours for £25.
Arcteryx Phase ar beanie bnwt size m/l in black. Cost me £15, yours for a tenner!
I might well have more to add in due course as I go through my gear cupboard including books and ration packs, but I'll list that as I find it.
OP crustypunkuk 31 Jul 2015
In reply to crustypunkuk:

Also,
Vaude Taurus 3p tent in green. Used on 3 trips so in great condition. I used it as a very roomy 2 man and it served us well. Also includes a set of lightweight titanium pegs. Cost me £180, yours for £70.
A mountain Hardwear Quasar lightweight waterproof smock size xl in Orange. Bought and carried in my pack on a few occasions, but never actually worn. Weighs about 200g so is a great jacket to put in 'just in case'. Cost me £220, yours for £85.
OP crustypunkuk 31 Jul 2015
Patagonia triolet and exped mat now sold
Post edited at 15:14
OP crustypunkuk 02 Aug 2015

Talon and or Ferrosi now sold.
Dan Shipley 02 Aug 2015

Hi could I have a pic of the Ferrosi top lease? Email is: d4nny@blueyonder.co.uk
OP crustypunkuk 02 Aug 2015
In reply to Dan Shipley:

Sorry, Ferrosi is now sold.
OP crustypunkuk 04 Aug 2015

Also open to sensible offers on things.
OP crustypunkuk 06 Aug 2015

Patagonia Das Parka now £75
Patagonia simple guide softshell jacket now £40
Patagonia Simple guide softshell trousers now £40
Mountain Equipment Titan 425 wr sleeping bag now £115
Arcteryx phase ar beanie now £8
Salomon xa pro 3d now £18
Mountain Hardwear Quasar xl now £65

OP crustypunkuk 08 Aug 2015

Simple guide jacket now sold.
 Bluebird 14 Aug 2015

Hi potentially interested in the rat packs. Unopened/in date? Which numbers? Cheers

Are the Patagonia Simple Guide trousers still available?
 Denni 02 Sep 2015

Hi buddy,
Hope life up north is good and you've been getting out and about
Just heading off on the school run but I shall take the DAS Oarka and the Quasar. New neighbour on exchange from Brunei Forces and has nothing for the impending wet Autumn followed by the next ice age so he is chomping at the bit for your kit!
Can you drop me a message again with your PayPal address?
Den
 nathanheywood 02 Nov 2015

Still have the tent for sale?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...