FS: FS - ME, Montane and Paramo Jackets

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Joe Choppen 22 Jun 2015
Price: £275

Mountain Equipment Shivling Jacket - Size Large, Ocean Blue Colour, £180 - Brought brand new about a month ago, only been out the house twice. It is an absolutely awesome jacket but I want a Beta LT in the new Red colour (no technical reason it just looks great )

Montane Atomic Jacket and Pants - Both Size Large, Jacket is Electric Blue, Pants are Black, Will let both go for £70 if sold as a set or £45 for the Jacket alone and £35 for the pants sold separately - Both are in great condition with a lots of use still in them. Would be great for someone after a lightweight summer set of waterproofs or anyone with Kids doing DofE or similar.

Paramo Fuera Windproof Smock - Size Medium, Blue, £25 - Barely used. It is a big size Medium and fits me (a normal size Large). It is a good hardwearing windproof. Not sure if the hood will go over a helmet but it might work. In good condition.

All prices include UK mainland postage.

Happy to take pictures if anyone would like. I usually sell a lot of kit over on Outdoorsmagic.com I have always had positive feedback from everyone I have sold to.

Thanks for looking.
Joe Choppen 23 Jun 2015
In reply to Joe Choppen:

Will do the Mountain Equipment Jacket for £150 inc. postage. That is an absolute bargain for anyone after a shell!
 Steve John B 24 Jun 2015
In reply to Joe Choppen:

PM'd you
Joe Choppen 26 Jun 2015
In reply to Joe Choppen:

The mountain equipment jacket is now up on eBay. Auction starts at £150.

Joe Choppen 27 Jun 2015
In reply to Joe Choppen:

Paramo top now sold. Only 24 hours left on the auction for the ME Jacket. Anyone after a bargain?
Joe Choppen 28 Jun 2015
In reply to Joe Choppen:

Auction ends in an hour. Anyone interested in a bargain?
Joe Choppen 30 Jun 2015
In reply to Joe Choppen:

£140 for the Mountain Equipment Shivling Jacket
 Steve John B 30 Jun 2015
In reply to Joe Choppen:

Fuera arrived today, all good. Thanks Joe

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...