TDF 2015 route maps

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 ablackett 16 Jun 2015
Has anyone got a link for detailed maps of the TDF route? I looked on the website a couple of days ago and there was a download button just under the stage map which gave a detailed pdf of the stage route.
http://www.letour.com/le-tour/2015/us/stage-20.html
but it seems to have gone, and it's quite hard work figuring out the detail from the low resolution copy there.

Has anyone else got the download button, or know of somewhere else to get the full details of the route, so we can plan our trip/rides for the summer.

Cheers

Andy

Chris the Tall 16 Jun 2015
In reply to ablackett:

I seem to remember that the official maps aren't published until 6 weeks before hand, but that means they should be available now. However on that stage I think it should be easy enough to work out - there aren't any other roads !
OP ablackett 16 Jun 2015
In reply to Chris the Tall:

Yes that stage wasn't the best example but we are planning on following it for a week. I have now got home, looked at my browsing history and they have gone from the website, hopefully they will reappear.
 Dark-Cloud 16 Jun 2015
In reply to Chris the Tall:

That's assuming the get the tunnel open again at Le Chambon, they have re-routed the Marmotte for what looks like horrible day on the bike due to the closure.....
 starbug 17 Jun 2015
In reply to ablackett:

Down load button is still there just pulled down a stage map no problems.

Do you want stage 20?
OP ablackett 17 Jun 2015
In reply to starbug:

Thanks, they appear to have reappeared!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...